- Has red hair. Not orange. RED.
- Her hair is spiky, yet natural. A little shorter than shoulder length.
- Her eyes are brown, but the reflexes from her hair give them a reddish tone.
- Has a Canadian accent, but sometimes starts imitating a Texan accent and sounds silly and awesome (yup, at the same time).
- Has a bubbly mood. She's happy most of the time, and tries to see the bright side of everything.
- Doesn't remember her parents, who probably died when she was still young. She was raised by her sister, who mistreated her until the age of 13, abandoning her.
- Is very friendly but tries not to get too close to people.
- Doesn't want anyone to see her sad, hence the happy-go-lucky attitude.
- She's a lesbian.
- Left-handed. Can write with right hand, but it comes out messy.
In the headspace:
- Likes to recycle things into new, useful objects.
- Her room is full of objects that she recycled, or written plans of things she want to recycle while using the body.
- Gets in fights with Miguel, but still loves him (as a 'brother').
- Likes to mess with people, but most of the time helps them.
- Mostly hates herself for being such a good person.
- Defends me (Joana) and, deep inside, her personality is very close to mine.
- He's an artist. Loves art in all its forms and colors.
- Has a slight British accent, but can hide it very well.
- He's blond, with short, straight hair and blue/grayish eyes.
- Too polite for his damned good!
- Writes without a single abbreviation, error or colloquialism. Everything must be tidy and perfect. Except his room.
- Is heteroromantic and asexual.
- Too considerate of others' feelings.
- Doesn't remember anything from his past, but sometimes has a flashback, and draws it so he doesn't forget. Never showed us any of those drawings.
It the headspace:
- Refuses to admit he likes Luna, because she thinks too much about sex.
- His room has plain white walls. He refused to paint them, but they still look colorful. Why? Because there's dozens and dozens of paintings, drawings and sculptures around.
- His paintings are colorful and happy, often representing what he feels, or what he wants us to feel.
- Sometimes, he disappears for a few days. That means he's having an artist block, and it's not a good sight.
- Most of those days, we hear beating and screaming coming from his room.
- He's afraid - terrified would be more accurate - of No Name. He hates to get near her and calls us crazy if we try to approach her.
- Not much is known about her, including her name, past, age or interests.
- Has rage attacks, suddenly coming at us out of the blue.
- She's a killer, really. She thirsts for blood and tries to make us her victims.
- Gets triggered by sharp objects, such as knives, scissors or sculpting utensils.
- Her hair is long and black, and it covers her face. We only see her eyes when she comes at us.
- Her eyes (when she's having an attack) are pitch black. I've never seen the white part of her eye.
In the headspace:
- She either sits around in a dark corner (that's her 'room') or walks around the headspace.
- Once, we had to create an exile room. We (me and Luna, while Miguel hides) send her there and lock her up, until she can clear her mind.
- Her voice is unclear, always seeming like a murmur, a whisper. But it does't echo or anything, almost like her voice comes from inside us instead of from her.
- Now that I think of it, I've never seen her eating.
- Luna and I have tried to befriend No Name, but no matter how much we speak, she never answers.
- Sometimes, she growls.
Well, that's all of us. At least the main people living around here. Sometimes we get some visitors or glimpses of people, but none have stayed for more than 2 days, so I'm guessing just the four of us live here.